1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hi.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pie4Pigs, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

While I'm waiting for the results of my application, I might as well introduce myself. I'm Pie4Pigs. I play videogames and stuff. I really like Muse and Queens of the Stone Age.

I roleplayed on another server under the name "Jesse Harrison". He was pretty cool, but the server went inactive after a while. I'll nvr 4get u jesse

I figured I'd get back into roleplaying, and you guys seem pretty cool. I think I'll stick around here and enjoy the fun while it lasts.

#1 Pie4Pigs, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
  2. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your experience here as much as I have so far. Dont be afraid to ask questions and stuff. I look forward to RPing with you.

3. The Grand Mugwump

Abandoned and empty servers are the worst. Hopefully it won't happen here for a good, long time. Welcome and enjoy your stay!