1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GenHenchman, Dec 16, 2015.

1. GenHenchman

GenHenchman New Member

Hey there, this is GenHenchman.
    I'm just some generic guy, who likes to RP, in a totally generic and indistinguishable way. The point is, I'm normal and totally not some sort inter-dimensional horror who's very existence is considered a thought-crime.

Anyway, my character is Geido (pronounced Gee-doh,) an Apex who fled his home world on a stolen ship. He grew up among the poor of his people, but joined the navy as he did not really feel like "The Greatest Honor" was a "double-plus good" experience.
    He's no longer under the thumb of Big Ape, but still sometimes wonders if his freedom is actually real and not part of some strange experiment by the Miniknog. His biggest fear is that this entire life he has been "allowed" to "flee" so that he can be watched...and consequently experimented on.
    Otherwise, Geido is a curious sort, and when he isn't feeling paranoid, is fascinated with the various life-forms throughout the galaxy. During his time in the navy, he was sent to accompany scientists during expeditions. In that time, he had picked up some of the Science-Speak, which was illegal for non-science personnel to use. Geido often pretended not to know what they were saying. His team unearthed an old ship, and one night Geido stole it and fled. He still wonders if it was the right thing to do at all and that "They" are no longer watching.

2. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

... You're not an eldritch horror, are you? Regardless, welcome to the community. I look forward to RPing with you some time!

3. Tracey

Tracey New Member

Aw mang, another Apex!
    SO HYPE!

[​IMG]

Also, I am new as well, and I won't be able to get on until I finish all of my work- but still-
    HYPE.

4. GenHenchman

GenHenchman New Member

Awesome! Apex for the WIN!
    Also, I just installed three of the mods and....what. the. blank? Like, "Hey, here's EVERYTHING RAORAR!" as the Zardoz head spews all the items on me, all you can hear are muffled cries while I literally drown in all the items and stuff.
    EDIT: Nevermind the last bit. I'll worry about all that progression stuff when 1.0 comes out. :p

#4 GenHenchman, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
  5. Yotan

Yotan New Member

[​IMG]

Attached Files: