1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hi there! *Waves*

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kaiser Franz, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

Howdy, my name is Kaiser Franz but you can just call me Franz. I'm looking forward to getting to know other members of the community while trying to avoid ending up as a hungry Floran's dinner. I'm a pretty friendly guy (OOC at least) and fairly talkative. As far as characters go if you run into a prick of a Glitch with an exposed cranium, named Franz it's fairly obvious you've run into me. I have a secondary human character named Ahuitzotl but he's kind of a boring guy so you don't need to look out for him as I won't play him as much. I'm not really sure what else to say and I'm pretty sure I'm rambling now so I'll rap this up. Hope to see you guys soon!​

2. Narial

Narial Tyrant of Bananas

Hi! and welocme ^ ^ *waves back from the passing bus thats speeding down the hillabouttohitastrollerandfallintoalakeinfestedpitofmaneatingladyfishpeopleohwaitherehylotsyaypeacefulfishys*

3. Vae

Vae Self-aware Spambot..

Welcome to the community Franz. I hope you enjoy it here.