1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hi, I'm Mairi/Amanda

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MaximumRose, Oct 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

My real name is Amanda. It's nice to meet you all. I'm on discord as MairiAnna. My main character is MairiAnna TinkerToy. I'm very new but I've had a few interactions so far.

I have autism spectrum disorder in real life. I find that this makes it nearly impossible for me to role play a neurotypical character. I simply can't approximate it in that way.

Because of my personal limitations, my role play characters tend to be asocial, or autistic themselves. My main character, Mairi, is definitely somewhere on the spectrum, and could definitely be called "strange".

I LARP in real life, and I play a tabletop similar to DnD each week. I've been on a lot of roleplay servers with little to no fun, but a lot of personal success. People like my role-playing, but I personally didn't enjoy it. Hopefully, that changes here.

2 people like this.
  2. Leschinsky

Leschinsky Bohemic Tendencies

Hello friendo!
    I've seen you a few times on Fernbrook, you're doing good! Getting the hang of it a lot frickin faster than I did back in the day.
    A new face is always a nice sight, welcome to the community!

3. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Welcome to the community! Always happy to see new folk around.