1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hi homies!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BlakeWhite, Oct 19, 2014.

1. BlakeWhite

BlakeWhite New Member

Hey! This is Blake, or whatever you would like to call me, I don't mind :) I recently got my character approved and I am really excited to roleplay with you.

A bit about myself? I don't see why it would be significant, but, I am a high school student who likes playing guitar, dislikes rides at amusement parks that cost money, and sometimes writes crappy fan-fiction. I obsess over the anime, "Attack on Titan," maybe even a little too much, and I love horror games.

My character that will be joining the nautical space adventures will be Blake White, a young, really small adult [4"9 as a 19 year old] trying to live by using his only skills which consists of pick pocketing and running away from danger. That is how I want to start off with him, and hopefully his interactions with some of you might develop him into something else, who knows at the moment.

Alrighty, well enough of this chitty-chatter, I wanna hop right in

Thanks again for letting me join this community, and I hope to be accepted as your bud :)

Attached Files:

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Heya Blake. Welcome to the server!

3. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Welcome to us, fellow crusader of epic roleplay! I'm sure you'll have a great time here, I personally think its fantastic. If you have any questions or want any advice feel free to send me a message, I would be happy to help.

Cheers brah! Hope to see you serverside sometime!

4. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

Leave your sanity and innocence somewhere on the welcome mat, and embrace the knights doing knight stuff, soldiers shooting things, mercenaries shooting stuff, sometimes other mercenaries, and the civilians hiding under tables while this happens. WELCOME TO ANTARES, HAPPINESS IS MANDATORY, CITIZEN, JOIN US, JOIN THE HIVEMIND. (disregard my idiocy, and welcome to Antares)

5. Day Tripper

Day Tripper miller ball breaker

6. BlakeWhite

BlakeWhite New Member

Keep an eye on your wallets, because if Blake needs money for food he might wanna "borrow" it

Edit: Hell yeah I'll invade your home Gawaine...

#6 BlakeWhite, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
  7. mexicanclownbaby

mexicanclownbaby New Member

Welcome aboard yo. Surely good times are going follow. Yes.

8. Eleven

Eleven Mädchen in Uniform

Hey hey welcome back , burrito, homie!looking forward to meet you ingame!(⌒.⌒)

9. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

Seems like a ton of new roleplayers or just new people to the server have been accepted, like me. Man, it'll be tough growing out of HL2RP and into StarboundRP. Hope to see ya there! Mayhap we'll learn together.
    As friends. Forever.