1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hi everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Edvyn, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

I'm Edvyn, I came across this server after a friend decided the last RP server we went to was fuckawful. I've been roleplaying for a while (both in computer and P&P games), and sci-fi's my favourite genre to write in - I've got a cyberpunk novella I'm working on that I may never finish. I like my comics (Hellblazer in particular), I have a fascination with the occult/paranormal, I'm a big music fan (I collect mostly darkwave and industrial music) and I tend to enjoy art or films that're strange or at least make me think.

I'm working on my application as we speak, and I hope to see you guys ingame soon.

2. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Welcome to the community!

Sorry, had to go nerd on this... But FYI you don't explode if you go into space without a spacesuit. Worst case scenario is you hold your breath and your lungs burst, and you die of massive internal bleeding and drowning in your own blood. But no explosion. Sorry :(

Still love the gif, it's hilarious lol

#2 Toadkid1234, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2014
  3. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

heck yeah industrial is such a good genre, welcome

4. The Grand Mugwump

Welcome! It's nice to get experienced roleplayers from various backgrounds. Hopefully you'll find we're better than your friend's last experience. :) While waiting for your app, feel free to look at your Newbie's Guide for helpful first hints. The locations in it are a bit outdated, but it still has our modus operandi.