1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

heyo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NexoNeko, Feb 13, 2015.

1. NexoNeko

NexoNeko New Member

This should be my introduction i think
    Well hello everyone, i don't even know how to start this introduction!
    From a place we start, well its a bit silly but my name is LoveLess.
    Well its a long story since i started playing starbound and the characters got wiped and accidentally deleted or simply died or disappeared, i named my characters after my first character, who had a randomized name, that name was loveness. I named the 'sons and daughters' of loveness as Loveness II, Loveness IX and etc, but since 'Loveness XIII' its a little too much, this one's called Loveless, and i hope it doesn't get wiped.
    I am a blacksmith! So don't think twice of calling me if you want a new sword, armor or just wanna hang arround and have some drinks. I hope, some day i may start a business and sell blades. My father always said that swords were useless agains guns but i doubt a sily metal launcher would beat one of my best swords.
    I'm not the best but i do my best, thats my motto! And if you pay well i'll clean your house, yeah i used to work as a maid sometimes to get some quick money..
    Anyways, i'm looking forward to this new universe, see you all later!
    Haha oh boy i don't even know if my introduction should be mine or my character's so i hope this is good like this.
    If i missed something here i would really appreciate if someone pointed it out, i'm fresh out of the hoven new here

2. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

Ayylmao
    Welcome, glad you could be here. Hope you enjoy the server!

3. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

Hi.

4. Solour

Solour a dad

FREE EARL

5. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Welcome!