1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Heyo.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Krontical, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Krontical

Krontical New Member

Hey guys. I've been here for a few days, so I figured I might as well make an introduction thread.​

My name is Michael, or Krontical. I'm fourteen years of age, and you can find my steam here.

I mostly play CS:GO, Garry's Mod, and I'm starting to pick up on Starbound a lot more often, due to this awesome server. I work well with graphics and map design, and I do a wee bit of programming.

Right now, I have two characters: Carter Richards, the USCM medic, and Steven Trodder, a farmer from an isolated planet.

Anyways, hopefully I get to meet more of you guys on the server. Kron, signing off.

2. Alyxx

Alyxx New Member

In first place,
    [​IMG]
    ((A bit late, but meh.))

In second one, I hope that we end crossing our paths in the vast sea of stars! Hopefully, not aiming a weapon at eachother.

But anyways! I wish that you end having fun and mess around with us in this area of the universe.

I suppose that you already got a sight on everything going on, right? If not, I can give you a little tour around.

3. Krontical

Krontical New Member

Yeah, I've been here for a few days like I said. My chars are developing and exploring quite quickly. I'm surprised that thery're as they are.

Also, if I may ask, does your character carry a lot of money with him/her? Depends if I make a pirate character or not! kidding of course

4. Alyxx

Alyxx New Member

Get used to get such a character development here. From a day to the other, one of mine broke her social fear to crowded places.
    (And got married one month later.)

And about the money. If I said that she was poor, I would lie, but she doesn't carry much around.
    (Plus, you would feel bad for taking her money. She's TOO kind for that. She's like that kitty that everyone loves.)

But hey, if your'e going to play as a Pirate, I would actually approve you doing that. The server's too peacefull these days.

Doo eet, we need more pirates in Antares!
    No, Ah'm not kidding here. We need more evil characters around!

5. The Grand Mugwump

There are tons of evil characters around Antares thank you very much. Just take a look at all the people who want things to kill and hold little value for life as they cleave each other apart in sanctioned blood sports or attempt to murder each other in back alleys.

Also, welcome aboard. :)