1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DeathDealer3333, Feb 27, 2014.

1. DeathDealer3333

DeathDealer3333 New Member

Hello everyone! i just sent an application to join, and i just wanted to say hi! (if i'm not allowed to do this until after my application is accepted, just tell me and i'll delete it, i didn't see a rule that said i couldn't say hi.)

anyway, i Love Roleplaying, and Starbound, along with a ton of things on the internet.

and on an unrelated note... Hi Guardian!

2. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

Welcome to the community deathdealer! I must admit I was pleasantly surprised to see you decided to give Starbound RP a shot. I look forward to the shenanigans that might occur when you get involved in the plot. Hopefully you'll be joining us soon!

3. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Welcome to the forums. You are of course allowed to introduce yourself to the community, you are after all a potential new member. Hopefully you will find this to be a fun and enjoyable experience.

4. DeathDealer3333

well.... right now i'm having some issues getting an image of my char.... so.... hopefully that doesn't wind up killing my chances of joining. XD

5. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

What is making it difficult?

6. DeathDealer3333

most notably: i cannot find a Floran village. and i can't get it right without hostil wildlife killing me. i think i'm going to do a description instead. XD