1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Herx-Ammans Brand New Kluex Damned Journal!

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Ricardo, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

Jee-Zus PLUCK!!!

That's what the humans say. Jee-Zus pluck... except they say 'fuck' instead of pluck. That's where their males stick their p- Their... It doesn't matter I guess. Meat attaches to more meat and new meat is created later and we call them people. Sometimes that meat comes with pixels if you have the right sort of job. Unfortunately for humans that meat doesn't come with feathers so they probably won't ever know the glory of the Sunborn. It must be rough with that thought in mind. They deny it up and down so I kinda get sick of telling them but it doesn't matter I guess. Maybe they like the thought of hopping around like bunnies. I mean if that's what they want I guess that's the thing to do...

I for one mean to spend my time in flight when my time comes. Kluex bless me and my beautiful Priestess Nefeta support me on my journey as I support her. Kluex knows I need her. Kluex I beg that my pal Turavis and my pal Oros are fairing well. Oh, how they love you. I also pray for Glauen the misguided Strix and his even more misguided nestmate, uh... I forget her name but you wouldn't miss her. You can legitimately hear her from miles away. She's awful. The one who squawks li- Yeah. Yeah that one. Jee-zus. They're grounded and they need your support more than any of us. I will continue to do my best to show them your ways.

We are a dying breed out here on the frontier, we the Avians loyal to you. I pray you bring in more of your people to help shepherd these misguided suckers.

Your Unyielding pal,

Herx-Amman