1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Herbalist logs - Mae's diary.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Iridium616, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

[Personal Log #1]
    I have decided to start a diary. As an herbalist, I don't want to eventually forget some important plant, so I'll begin slowly writing about the herbs I have. I dobut I'll forget now, but maybe some day, when I'm older, I'll forget. I'm ranting now.
    Alright, today Mako and I went exploring for herbs. The first planet he shown me was gorgeous. I have found strange, spiky trees there. I need to investigate them further.
    Then, we went to a moon nearby. It's the holy grail of the herbalists. There were oculemons too. I have been looking for them for a while. Oh, and the purple leaves...

[​IMG]

I have been looking for those quite some time. I'm glad to have found them finally, I alredy gave up. I have got to write about them... They're interesting.

That's all for now, Diary. I really need to organize this diary more. So far it's just a few rants.

2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

[Plant Information: Shie Leaves, "Purpleys"]
    [​IMG]

Quite interesting leaves. On great amounts, they can be really toxic, however, on not so big amounts they're quite good painkillers, and they're great to get sleeping quickly.

On reasonable amounts, they produce sleepiness and mitigate pain. They also induce a state of calm and carefreeness.
    On excesive amounts, they produce vomit, nausea, hallucinations, overall lack of sensibility, both emotional and physical.
    Their taste is very sweet, and to some persons, they produce a tingling feeling on the mouth minutes later.
    On low amounts, it can be used as main ingeredient for a sweet drink, the only noticeable effects being a slight state of calm.

Effects on different races:

On florans, their effects are different and unknown, however, unlike for other species, it's not toxic on excesive amounts for them.
    On glitches, the leaves have no effect at all.
    For other species, the effects seem to be the same.

3. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

[Personal Log #2]
    Today, I found an avian named Alyx on the Inn, and I talked with her out of boredom. She seemed to be in pain.
    I carried her to the regen-lab, and gave her the mixure of Shie Leaves as a painkiller, then I proceed to scan her for any serious brain damage. She seemed pretty okay, nothing serious actually. It'll hurt for a while, so I gave her the entire jar of the mixure.
    As expected, it mitigated her pain and put her in a state of sleepiness.

On a side note, She also was carrying a circlet like mine. She wondered how I got my hands on it, and we talked about it for a while.

4. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

[Personal Log #3: FL]
    Uh... everything sank. The chief noticed...
    I have got no idea of what to do now, and

...and that avian from the other day just walked in again, right now. Asking me to take off my circlet. Again. Because, oh, it's a circlet, and his uber-superior avian cultured absolutely patented circlets. I'm too upset to even think about this.
    Today has been an horrible day, but I will not give up.

5. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

[Personal Log #4: FL]
    What I'm thinking
    Oh wait, I'm not.

6. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

[Personal Log #5]
    Alright, very alright. I calmed down.
    Well... Lenro got poisoned by florans, apparently they used arrows coated with a poisonous fluid. He's alright now, I suppose, probably he's not having a good time right now, it does look painful. Poor person.

#6 Iridium616, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
  7. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

[ Personal Log #6 ]

So many things have happened lately..
    Yesterday I met Ghost in Union after some time without seeing him. It was nice, we talked about much things, ate some food, and then we visited Maple Hills, a small town. He said we'd go hunting some day. I accepted.

Turns out "some day" ended up being "today". He picked an easy planet and creature for me. He showed me how to do it by hunting one himself, then I had to hunt one of the creatures. That was an huge adrenaline rush, one of many today. Though I was a bit clumsy, I could hunt down the creature in three stabs. Not bad for someone who never went hunting. Then, he offered me to eat a chunk of fresh meat from the creature. I accepted it as I'm alredy getting used to raw meat, though eating it that fresh and with all that blood was a bit.. weird, but a good weird. It was fun, even if I was pretty nervous.

We then went to Ghost's tribe, I was a bit worried because they don't exactly tolerate Hylotls, but Ghost told me that if I stay near him I should be safe. He gave me some "Dream wine" and then he.. well, was as straightforward as he tends to be, and said he wanted to kiss me but got nervous. That was a bit awkward, and I got really nervous, in the end we kissed, after I calmed down a bit. I am officially his "mate", it's fantastic! I can't wait to see him again.