1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Help Wanted: Fernbrook Field

Discussion in 'Market and Trade' started by Leschinsky, Oct 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Leschinsky

Leschinsky Bohemic Tendencies

((OOC Note: This is mostly just an IC way for folks to hear about Fernbrook and where it's at.))

((Subforum Link))

Poster: 'clementotz777'

Howdy out there, I'm looking for anyone who can either run some fresh food cargo from Ragnarok Rim to Council Space proper, or lend a hand doing some farm work.

(We're situated just a whisker outside of Council territory, in case that's an issue for you.)

Here's the coordinates;

38, -9 Ragnarok Rim III

Offering a 40% cut of the profits of each shipment. It's not a lot, but, it's a short and easy trip.

Alright, you can try to drop me a line over Starnet, but, I don't have access to it often, so, you're better off just dropping in to talk in person.

#1 Leschinsky, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2016
  2. KillerWaves

KillerWaves New Member

Hello, I'm interested in the cargo work job, is there any specific time you like me to meet up so we can go into further detail about the job?

thanks!

-Noah

3. Leschinsky

Leschinsky Bohemic Tendencies

Howdy! Anytime today is fine on my end, swing on down.