1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

help pls

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Tacoburger, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

I have a drone that needs repairs after months of neglect, he's a bit wonky, but functional for the most part.

I also need an EVA suit, nothing too fancy, maybe it can be rainbow colored or something.

Only have two grand to work with, so, if you have the skillset, please help.
    -Arizona

2. Mitzi the Floran

Mitzi the Floran Sufferer of Prawnsequences

"I could probably fix the drone. Do you have its model number? What about the drone isn't working? Is it not booting? Are its thrusters not working? The more information the better. You can contact me at [email protected]."

-Char

3. Snitch

Snitch New Member

I have Apex parts, contact me if you want the drone fixed, and possibly have its coding updated.

-L ID #10038

4. Slyff

Slyff New Member

5. Tacoburger

The drone has no model number, or, well, uhh, that doesn't matter, don't worry about that.
    It just needs durasteel plates replacements and servo repairs, killbots really hurt him and he's been in dis-repair for months.
    You'll see it when I can bring it to the outpost.
    -Arizona

6. Tacoburger

All offers can be directed to me at the outpost. I'm usually around there, just hanging out.
    -Arizona