1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CadeEsh, Sep 5, 2015.

1. CadeEsh

CadeEsh New Member

I'm new to starbound rp and was hoping some people might give me some links on the lore of the different races, thanks

2. TrashHound

3. CadeEsh

CadeEsh New Member

Thanks! I'll read through this and see which race seems most interesting.

4. TrashHound

You're welcome. Good luck, and welcome to the server!

5. CadeEsh

CadeEsh New Member

Sorry, this is completely off topic but are you able to see my signature?

6. TrashHound

The dragon egg? Yeah, I can see it.

7. CadeEsh

CadeEsh New Member

Cool, thanks again
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441504779][/DOUBLEPOST]also, if I can get a link from someone about general RP rules and directions for the server that would be nice :3

8. FoRgE

FoRgE Whack-A-Yak-5

Firstly, welcome to Antares! We do hope you enjoy your stay in our community.

Now that the small intro is done, time to answer your questions!

1. To view our base rules for the forums, server and IC threads, click here: Rules | Starbound Roleplay

2. To get on the server, you first have to apply for a whitelist, the whitelist is to see what kind of player you are, how experienced in roleplay you are, etc. Click apply on the forums to start your whitelist process!

All lore regarding our community will be released upon the server wipe that occurs next wednesday, so stay tuned.

9. CadeEsh

CadeEsh New Member

Thanks, I applied yesterday and am waiting for a response. I'm guessing the response will show up in my email
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441560969][/DOUBLEPOST]I decided since I am bored, that I want to get a feeling of what I want my character to be.
    I was thinking an avian farmer that used to grow crops for his family and himself.

One day he was out, and his farm was attacked by bandits. He saw them take his family in to their ship, he hasn't heard anything about them since then. He still thinks they're out there somewhere but in reality, they are long gone. He now farms for himself, but recently he has been thinking of producing crops for people besides himself, he doesn't want to be in his little corner of space alone any longer...

I'm new to RP so tell me if this can work as a character's background.

This character will be neutral good. He is fit, his knowledge when it comes to weaponry is limited but when it comes to farming he knows what's what. Building is something he can also do, small wooden structures are easy for him. Hiding is another thing he's good at, as a kid he could find a way to hide anywhere during games.

Let me know if this will work too, thanks :)

#9 CadeEsh, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2015