1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dekerrex, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Dekerrex

Dekerrex New Member

Greetings fellow space travelers!

I am Dekerrex, an active roleplayer since 2010 throughout different games. In game you'll find me as OrchidVenom, a pink and blue floran in pirate gear. If there's any guilds (preferably bandits or pirates) looking for a new member I'd be happy to oblige.

No I don't powerplay
    No I don't Marry Sue
    No I don't Godmod
    I am an experienced roleplayer and happy to have joined this community.

2. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Think we got a couple of "bandit" factions, although they might be dead...Could always start your own if you're dedicated enough. And welcome!

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

The Dianthus Cartel is... undead? It's like, the leaders are dead and I'm dragging it along yelling "LIVE DAMN YOU".
    Yeah, if you started your own bandit faction, you'd be more likely to have a group.
    Also welcome to the server, hope to see you ingame (without guns pointed at eachother).

4. TheButcher

TheButcher New Member

Well, I'm in the process of making a Pirate character, maybe you and I can start up a good 'ole space-faring crew? ;)

And maybe make a Pirate's Haven? c:

5. VaporDispersion

VaporDispersion Superflappy Dogefish

Roleplayer since 2006, looking forward to play with you. I'll be around Tetanus today, if I can get on. My character is a pirate captain with only one remaining crew member, so we can arrange the Yo-hoing, boozing and pillaging thing. I will send you two a PM with my steam name.

A faction is not out of the possible, but I'd like to get into the server community first. So if you want to just board, fly around, and act like we are the coolest (Which we are, without a doubt) that would be preferrable. If we feel like it clicks, we can start our very own space pirate faction. I led one on the last Server I was on, so I can give pointers on how to organize. Most of all, I think, we shouldn't sweat it, but just hop on and RP :)