1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stinger656, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Stinger656

Stinger656 New Member

Hey guys, my name is Stinger or Trevor what ever you guys want to call me OOC and my characters name is Ma'Kai. I just applied today to become part of this community and server, and actually just bought Starbound today on steam. I have played multiple RP servers in many games from arma, mount and blade, to garry's mod and have even ran a few of my own. I hope to become part of the community and to be able to play with ya'll here soon!

Also I have to ask, what is with all the gifs as responses hahaha?

2. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

[​IMG]

3. Osa__PL

Osa__PL New Member

[​IMG]

4. Stinger656

Stinger656 New Member

Thanks for the welcome gents! I have been shuffling through the forums reading up on all the stuff that goes on in the server and I am curious if you guys have a teamspeak or some sort of comm's that people can go on?

5. Terallis

Not a general place, nay. Though, the thought could be interesting. Main downfall would be how crowded it would likely be with how many people we have on the server, regularly. It got very crowded when we tried a teamspeak server back on Star Wars: Contrition, on NWN. That only had around maybe 10-12 people at most, too.

6. Stinger656

Stinger656 New Member

Ah I see, well maybe it can be a thought for the future, and thanks again for the information.

7. Terallis

Sure thing. If you've got questions, don't be afraid to ask. Everyone is usually friendly enough to give you an answer pretty easily. :3