1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ellinus, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Ellinus

Ellinus New Member

Hello all, I am Ellinus, currently playing Soulstep. I am pretty new to roleplaying, but hope to have a lot of fun on the server. I love art and photoshop (I made the picture that I am using for my avatar). I also love to cook and make lame jokes. :) I was thinking about drawing some characters for people, so if you have someone you want me to do, just hit me up. ^^ Thanks for taking the time to read this.

2. Sen

Sen Guest

draw me a frog

a manly gentleman frog

3. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy your time here.

4. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Cool, hope you enjoy the roleplay! There's a lot of chaos going on at the moment with beta bugs and plotlines but if you need help getting into the roleplay, feel free to ask around!

5. Izzida

Izzida New Member

I'm not a best artist but your character is really cute. Perhaps we could do some kind of art trade.

<--- I drew this using a free-to-use online base but I can draw without bases of course.(chibi style but hey *shrug)

I've been roleplaying for a looooooong time and have taught several people if you need any tips or help send me a private message on here it will never bother me. I love sharing my knowledge. I'm new to server roleplaying, but experience is fairly universal.

6. Ellinus

Ellinus New Member

Thanks for the support. As for an art trade, I love to. I use photoshop myself. I'll look for you Izzida in-game. ^-^

As for the frog,
    View attachment 772
    How is this? I kinda threw it together. ^^;

Attached Files:

7. Wingy

Wingy New Member

Your art is really good. You should create your own art thread. Welcome to the community by the way. Glad to have you here.

8. Sen

Sen Guest

hahaha

9. The Grand Mugwump

A truly handsome frog. Welcome to the server!

10. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

INDEED, QUITE CHARMING

Love the frog, basically looks how my character acts.