1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello world!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Astraltor, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Astraltor

Astraltor New Member

Hello!
    This is Astraltor speaking.

I am a ... long time reader/spectator of RP both short and longform, newbie participator.
    I'm familiar with starbound, multiplayer, and just starting to familiarize myself with Life. I do a little programming, a little coding, a little reading. I am in between education institutions. I spend most of my starbound time on a small community server. I think of myself as a person of unusual mental qualities. I try to help. My taste in music has been described as "unique" and "eclectic". I also player Dota2 and would like to drop these names: Elona, Escape Velocity: Nova, Gnomeria, Slaves to Armok: God of Blood Chapter II: Dwarf Fortress.

I live in the -0500 GMT timezone with a slightly later bed time than healthy.

2. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Welcome, comrade! Hope you have fun here and stuff.

3. Astraltor

Astraltor New Member

Fun? eh.
    Stuff? oh yeah.

*So what do I go from here? I'm going on and off a few things, doing some reading, writing up (slowly) my application... is the starnet as dangerous as the internet? Any "must see" threads (that aren't stickied) or significant things that I'll probably miss just by skimming the forums?

*the quality of IC on the boards is ... daunting >.<

#3 Astraltor, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2014
  4. Alyxx

Alyxx New Member

Better late than never!
    I shall inaugurate your Welcome for future Gifs!
    [​IMG]

I hope we cross our paths in Space, sooner or later!