1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello world (well the part of the world that gets this at least)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CeeJayRed, Dec 26, 2016.

1. CeeJayRed

CeeJayRed New Member

"Hey, this is Jay speaking... If anyone is out there (I wouldn't expect it from this dumb radio set) well then let me introduce myself to the universe. I am Jay Red, a human, 22 years old, and... What else...? Uhhh, I really enjoy... You know what, forget it... this stupid radio thingy probably doesn't work"
    He turns it off

2. Pyro_Sanders

Pyro_Sanders Warcrime Sprite Creator

PS yo, this is an OOC forum category.

3. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

These aren't IC things me amigo, it's just an introduction to you, not your character. :)

It's fine if you made this mistake, just make sure you read our rules and understand how RP works here, we'll be more than willing to help if you need assistance.

1 person likes this.
  4. CeeJayRed

CeeJayRed New Member

Sorry I didn't fully understand that there was rules about OOC chat in the forums. Sorry, I wanted to just make it creative and express my characters personality.

5. Lawsonkc6

Lawsonkc6 Hanging Judge of Antares

It's fine! I really did like the creativity of it. Welcome to Antares! Can't wait to RP with you!

6. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

That's wonderful, as long as you understand that developing your character is the most important aspect of RP in our community, you'll fit right on in!

We do have many places for your character to interact with others on the forums!

[​IMG]

In Character Forums have things like Starnet, where you can make online posts in General Discussion, maybe set up a shop in Market and Trade, or post a news article(please put effort into News articles). Character Journals are where you can make a journal for your characters, or even make a thread describing their appearance for convenience sake(And so you don't forget).

Settlements are basically details on the different colony's we have, currently we have The Berg, Fernbrook Fields, Station Caelestis, and Refract Valley, these have far less potential, but in the case you did something to the colony(with permission from the colony owner), you can make a thread detailing what happened. :)

If you have any other questions, we also have a Discord chatroom in the top bar, don't be hesitant to ask questions in the chat! We even have an In-character chatroom for characters!