1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zubaru, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Zubaru

Zubaru New Member

Hello, my name is Zubaru, my actual real name is Oliver. I've roleplayed a lot on another server, though I'm not engaged in that community anymore. So I was thinking of getting into it again, this seemed like a good place.
    Other details significant details about would be, that I'm genderfluid and I'm a musician.

I'm looking forward to engage in this community and I hope that we will have a nice time.

Edit: also if there is anybody who knows which moderator I should contact for whitelist, please tell me, or if you are a moderator, you could message me or something?

2. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Hi there! Welcome to Antares. You may have already applied for the whitelist, you're going to want to hit that 'Contact Us' button on the forum front page to ask them to send it to you.

this link: Contact Us | Starbound Roleplay
    alternatively, it is at the bottom of the page.

3. Fluffeh

Fluffeh New Member

welcome!

4. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Welcome here, man! Hope you have fun with the RP!

5. Cassidy

Cassidy The Strudel

Welcome!
    Wait, one second, gotta dig into my bag of really weird puush images I have.

[​IMG]