1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lambda, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Lambda

Lambda New Member

So, another new player joins the tidal wave of others washing in with the update.

I'm looking forwards to being around this community, and interacting with a lot of interesting characters.

Having stalked the forums a fair bit before getting around to writing this introduction, I have a slight idea about what's going on with the server and the people on it. However, I'm still planning out how to make a character that will fit in with the current ideals and have probably cause to interact with as many others as possible.

A quick question, if you don't mind; Are all races represented somewhat equally, or are there more/less popular races amongst the playable ones?

Anyhow, I’m excited about the good times I’m bound to have around here, and the prospect of developing interesting stories with all of you.

2. Tallen

Tallen New Member

Currently? Lots of Novakids. Fair share of Humans, Avians, Hylotl and Florans. Glitch and Apex are the minority as far as I can tell. This should -not- deter you from playing what you want, however. With that aside, just remember:

View attachment 3183

Attached Files:

3. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

Unless you're a fucking Xatu. 'u'

4. Tallen

Tallen New Member

Attached Files:

5. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

Hi.

6. Coldmaj