1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Amarok, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Amarok

Amarok New Member

Hello, out there^^

I'm quite new to this whole RP-thing, at least in a game like Starbound (did some Play-by-Post-RPGs), but I thought, I'll give it a try and hope I don't mess up spectaculary^^
    Also maybe I should mention, that English is not my first language, but I think I'm fluent enough for writing rp-ish...stuff.

Yeah, well....for anyone interested: You can also add my on Steam, the name there is also Amarok. There seem to be a few other people with the same name, so if in doubt, text me here and I'll send you an envelope with further instructions a link^^

So...thats me, I hope we'll get along^^

LG
    Yannik aka Amarok, Student of Books and Stuff

2. Ultimat3Wingman

Ultimat3Wingman "Come Fly With Me!"

Hey man! Welcome to the community! I'm not so experienced with rp as much as most of the members, but I'm sure you'll do fine! My name on Steam is the same as on here, as well as the Discord chat. Catch you around on the server! Shoot me a message if you need to>