1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello there.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MamaRay, Nov 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. MamaRay

MamaRay New Member

I'm Sue.

A lot of you know MairiAnna, or MaximumRose, or Amanda. I'm her girlfriend/legal caretaker. She likes the server a lot and talks about it all the time, so I came to check it out.

I'm not happy with the sentiment that goes on on the discord channel, so the chances of me making an account are pretty slim.

I'll probably make a second character at some point and keep it to myself. The idea of anonymity is pretty attractive on roleplay servers. The only reason Raybina has a forum presence is because of our settlement.

Message me if you have logistics questions about Refract Valley. I'm keeping track of the books, though Mairi is doing the math, since she took some accounting classes and it's easy for her.

I've been roleplaying online for longer than Mairi has been alive. I do not metagame. I do not powergame. I tend to lack some caution in my characters, so hopefully I'll have some that will be fun to play with because you'll have a lot that you can do with them.

The only character I wouldn't want to die is Raybina, since Mairi/Amanda is very very invested in the colony. We both are really into building.

Other than that, I'll be open to quite a bit of action, violence, and heart ache, simply because that's how you help other characters develop. I think this will be a really good experience for Amanda and I.

2. TrashHound

Hey hey hey, welcome to the family Sue!

The discord is very hectic, and I don't blame you at all for wanting to avoid that.

Anonymity is something I agree with entirely. Another downside of the discord, sadly, is the lack of anonymity.

It's nice seeing new roleplayer, both experienced and otherwise. Can't wait to see you on the server!

3. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Welcome to the server!