1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello... Im MinecraftergirlXD

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MinecraftergirlXD, Sep 9, 2014.

1. MinecraftergirlXD

MinecraftergirlXD New Member

Hello if you possibly notice on the forums i been around I mostly been struggling to figure out the problems of my 2 denied application's Both of the same character but trying to fix,tweak or well apply to the rules as best as i can. Now The 2nd one on which my friend Help me trying to disclose figure out together what was wrong and it seemed it just wasn't enough.... this would be my 3rd time attempting to apply and join for the server but i fear that may never happen. I been Role playing for 3-4 years Mostly on the game Minecraft.. Hence the name MinecraftergirlXD . Through out my fail attempts i have contacted Both reviewer's to try and disclose what the problem is..which i apologize if it waste there time.. i'm just not one of those's people who can instantly figure out whats wrong i need to have a Basic Idea of the Problem first and then go over it with others.. into hoping to tweak fix /apply to what the administrators.. and reviewers need.. since i mostly role-played on Minecraft this is a BIG Change difference which is possibly one of my difficulty's trying to fit or apply to the lore itself. or well the rules around the character.. you play so long on one game and then you switch to a diff game into maybe experiencing other role-play other then your standard Medieval Minecraft experience. and its hard. to a Point were if i'm denied it disappointing me greatly. I have asked the reviewer's On an any advice... also trying to Negotiate with them figure out the problem...if its in there power to..
    Now.. I kinda i'm writing this to get familiar with the forum community into i guess Helping me out a bit.. a Majority or well a great population of you possibly been in my predicament were you try so hard but you just cant make it. and I would...Like to Kindly ask if i can hear your story's like what struggles/problems you ran into. During your time applying.. it would really help to see what other players struggled with into maybe figuring out what is wrong with my application. I know this may not be a Ideal way but sometimes people need that extra hand or spark of idea to get the brain going and figure out the problem.. so... Help is good if you want. Now getting off of that topic... I am a very Kind person always very cheerful and laughing i even try to understand my friends..... like how there feeling emotional wise. I also Love art and drawing... (even if am bad at it...) And well roleplaying.. I Hope to see you guys On the server if..or well when am accepted.

2. Day Tripper

Day Tripper miller ball breaker

stu, what are you doing?

making an introduction thread

it's 5 o'clock in the morning, why on earth are you making an introduction thread?

because i've lost control of my life

3. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

4. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Hey, welcome to the forums. Hope you get accepted.

5. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Welcome! Hopefully things work out. If you'd like some help preparing your application aside from trying to get a response from the reviewers, feel free to message me. I'm pretty sure they should be getting back to you though within the next day or so.

6. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

I'm not sure whether you're allowed to share your application with others, but you can always contact me with questions, and i'll try to answer them to the best of my ability. Though i am not really qualified to judge what is acceptable and what isn't, i think i mostly have a good idea. Don't fret, my application took three attempts as well.

7. November

November Previously Sermane
    Staff Member

It doesn't look like English is your first language, and even if it is I think you would benefit from someone proof reading your application. If this post is any indicator, it is a bit difficult to look at.

I'll hop on the train of people willing to take a look at ideas. Sometimes it's just confusion about what characters will actually fit into the server you've never played on. The advice I give to everyone is to not get terrible attached to your first character here. Mine was a mess, no matter how well conceived the concept was on paper.

I'm not sure if I have any more advice, except that your post is definitely sub-par in terms of quality. If you have a disadvantage, it would probably be a good idea to point that out on the application. I can imagine you writing the intro thread without a terrible amount of proofreading or care for structure, but I would have a hard time with an application as difficult to read as that.

You're kind of general when asking for information...but I guess I can say this; if I see one more assassin/musician/whatever I'm going to hurl. I would almost say it is mandatory for you to not have a violence oriented character when starting out. It only leads to heartache, since there is so much etiquette involved that you simply aren't familiar with for the people here. Seriously, avoid combat at all costs.

8. MinecraftergirlXD

MinecraftergirlXD New Member

english is my first language I was born in the USA ...just when am really tired.. i can't type to well Lol

9. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

that's unfortunate

10. November

Staff Member

Me and those above my post had a slew of other points for you, mate. The language bit is a minor one, but I maintain my point that it is a weak spot in the impression you have made so far.

11. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

stop

12. Day Tripper

agreed, i myself am a britmong, and this is too damn much

13. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

at some point somebody will make a site where viewers are shown out-of-context quotes from internet users containing the word "mate" and they have to guess whether it was from a brit or a furry

14. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

OI M8

15. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

[​IMG]

16. Day Tripper

you get those cishet pigs, womyn power!!!!!11!one

17. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

if they won't check their privilege i will make them check the whereabouts of their scattered limbs
    (wait that was ableist sorry FUCK)

18. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

I know there's a lot of issues in the past with certain kinds of roleplay but we can't judge people and try to enforce the kind of roleplay we want (even though there are cliques for that). Minecraftgirl, if you get accepted, just have fun. As long as you're following the rules things should go alright, I'm sure there will be people on the server with the roleplay style and humor to suit you. Also if any issues ever arise, contact a moderator.

19. Rezima

Rezima New Member

look, mates, people can use whatever language they feel is right and proper, you ken?

View attachment 2370
    MATING INTENSIFIES

Attached Files:

#19 Rezima, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
  20. November

Staff Member

I agree wholeheartedly. I mean, I am attempting to coerce or guide people into what I would like to see more of on the server, but Rule Zero. Mods are your superpals, I'm just a grumpy bastard that wants to keep the lawn tidy T.T