1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello! I have a question..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mr_Bober, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Mr_Bober

Mr_Bober New Member

Hello! I'm Bob! I'm new to the server, or at least I hope I will be after being accepted!I have a question about the application process. This is what happened:
    My first application was denied. I decided to make a new one, after waiting the suggested amount of time, reinventing a new character, instead of modifying the old one.
    After a few days, I received a reply by a moderator, asking me for a few more details; the same day I replied to give them all the infos they asked for. That was yesterday (or 2 days ago, depending on the timezone).
    Today I came on the website to check the status of my application again, and it disappeared! I can still see the old one (the denied one), but not the new one anymore! Any idea where did my thread go? Should I make a new one, since that one disappeared?

I posted this here, because I didn't see a better section of the forum, and there is no chat on the website to ask for stuff like that :(

Anyway, I'll take the opportunity to present myself, since i'm already in the introductions section :D
    My name is Alberto, but all my friends call me Bob (or Al sometimes) so you can call me Bob too. I'm a 22 years old guy, I study computer science and I live in Italy.I usually play at night, so the timezone shouldn't be a problem (If I recall correctly the server is Canadian, right?), since it would be late afternoon-evening there.
    I used to play with a couple of friends, but we weren't able to find a good server (the only good RP server we found is restarted like every 10 minutes, so it gets early annoying to be interrupted when you are roleplaying, especially if you are far from the spawn point of a planet) so I decided to try to apply here. If I'll get accepted, and I'll like the server, they might apply too.

I think it's all for now, I hope to be online with you guys soon!

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Yup! Server's Canadian and the RP I found here was waaay better than I originally expected. Especially for a game that isn't made for RP.
    Hope you get accepted, man! Just keep revising your backstory and what-not and it should end up fine.
    (Also, formatting.)