1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello, hola, bonjour, hail, etc etc!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Buddy, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Buddy

Buddy New Member

01101000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 for all my robots out there. Keep it beepin', y'all.

I'm Buddy, and I just got accepted to the server. I haven't hopped onto it proper (waiting to be whitelisted), but I've been reading the forums and man does this server look freaking awesome. I haven't RPed on Starbound yet, but I've been RPing for almost twelve years (nerd alert!), which means I'm totally better than you. No, I'm not. I kid. Trust me.

My only character so far is a Glitch named Page Fault, whose brain (hard drive? OS?) is stuck between the medieval age and the space age. He understands all the zany future tech and how to use it, but he sees it in a medieval way. Spaceships are galleys and sniper rifles are big ol' crossbows, for example. He's like a robotic Don Quixote.

Anyhoo, hope to see you all soon!

2. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

You forgot cześć
    :I

3. Buddy

Buddy New Member

Nuh uh. No I didn't. Nope. Negative. Negatory. It's there.

4. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

damnit
    youre right
    call me later
    XOXOXO

5. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Hope you get accepted!