1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello Customers

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Edwards, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Edwards

Edwards New Member

I plan on starting a material business in game. I have yet to choose what I will horde, but just you wait and see. I'll build up a market where ever I go. You can call me Mystist (or Edwards), the traveling space merchant. Will barter, swap, buy, and sell. Roleplaying lets me leave the aweful realities of life. I read the code of conduct and like it. Heard about you on http://starbound-servers.net/. I hope i'm accepted for who I am.

What is their name:
    Mystist (AKA Edwards)
    What do they look like: He is still in the test tube and awaiting transplantation in a bio tube for growth.
    What are their hobbies: Bartering.
    What is their backstory: Mystist grew up in the poor side of the galaxy. Not much love nor hope. He looks for friends to get him through the hard times. He was found by merchant traders and taught the basics. Now middle aged and lonely. He sets out to find a new life.
    What are some of their flaws: He is a little clumsy and sometimes dies on his own behalf.
    What will they do: I will build up a home on the outskirts of the galaxy and build a travelling market. Eventually wanting to found a trade town or something of the like.

2. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Just pointing out that currently, cloning is pretty controversial on the server. It sounds like you plan to do that a bit. It takes a butt load of resources to clone.

3. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

I believe cloning is outright illegal on the server... don't quote me on it though, I didnt check before posting XD

4. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Oh im gonna quote you.

Its not illegal, but you must have a very good IC financial and resource backing to do it,a s well as RP it out over the time that it would take to successfulyl clone a person.

5. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

You have to get mod permission before cloning anyone.

6. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Cloning. -shudder- Keep in mind to correctly clone a being you need either their body, a sample of their DNA, or a backup of their AI.

The cloned being will not remember a thing, and will probably suffer as their friends shun him because he is a living ghost in the husk of a dead man.