1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Helllllooo All!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ScienceOfLife, Jul 23, 2014.

1. ScienceOfLife

ScienceOfLife New Member

Hello Everyone!

I'm pretty new to this server and wanted to make a formal OOC hello...welp...HELLOO!!!
    I'll be playing as Hex Dynamix (IG as "Hex").
    I have role-played starbound before, but this server is far better than anything else I have tried...please feel free to give me any pointers if you feel I have done anything wrong.
    I look forward to meeting new people and having a blast playing this awesome game.
    Would anyone like to make a colony with me and perhaps start some personal RP's?...I think that would be a good introduction for me, rather than jumping right into public RP and get the hang of the server...I really want to improve my RP, and enjoy the growth of my character.

Hex is a friendly guy, with a traumatic past...that could potentially lead to some profound character changes and personality shifts.

Thank you for accepting me on this awesome server and I look forward to playing with all of you :)

-Hex

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Creating a new colony... it'll be popular for the first week, but then crash eventually as people loose interest.
    You should probably go ahead and visit one of the less populated colonies for more Personal RP, like Tetanus Fields.

Anyway, welcome to the server, hope to see you ingame.