1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hector's Guns

Discussion in 'Archives' started by HoboKoozie, Feb 11, 2014.

Tags:
  1. HoboKoozie

HoboKoozie New Member

Hello, hello my friends! It is your friendly neighborhood weapons dealer, Hector. I have many good quality guns at fair prices. Call my freq (( /w Hector *message* )) at any time and I will answer for business. We talk prices then

APPRENTICE WANTED

Have you always wanted to explore darkest pits of X sector? You like big guns that blow up monsters into puddle? You have zero regard for personal safety? If you answered yes then it is lucky day! Hector's Guns needs an employee to aid in scavenging hostile planets deemed too dangerous for civilization. If you are hard working, need long term paying employment, and have no relatives or loved ones that will miss you then call my freq and apply today!

Warning: Employer is not responsible for injury or death on work hours. This includes but is not limited to: Stabbing, gun shot wounds, falling off cliffs, being buried alive, being sucked into space, falling from space, strange mutations, falling in acid pits, being melted by acid rain, being eaten alive, being mated by local fauna, jungle disease, cannibals, clone attacks, abduction by pirates, spilling fresh coffee, your future self coming back in time to shoot you so neither you nor your future self have to feel the true pain of heart break

2. Flunderhar

Flunderhar New Member

Hello Hector, the names Flunderhar. I see you are interested in a little help for your growing business. I have been collecting guns from X sector for a while now and am looking to make a living out of it. I'm very good at what I do in terms of loot searching and stockpiling. If you need anyone, I'm your man. By the way, I'm a fully equipped Hylotl that sports a diamond drill and heavy hitting assault rifle. No extra investments on your part and I'm not good at dying.