1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hearthfire - Carved Amongst The Ice

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Clarrissa, Feb 13, 2014.

Tags:
?

What would you prefer in a city of Ice and Stone?

1. A nice, homely, well insulated Wooden home! Thatch and a fireplace, and a couch to cuddle my buddy!

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. A High Tech, Futuristic heating system! Leave no expense!

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Clarrissa

Clarrissa New Member

Hello Everyone! Some of you might know me a little, others? You might say ummm~

Know me quite well? *winks playfully*

Anyway, recently, after spending much time in the City of Avalon, I began to think, "Why can't I build my own colony?"

Do you know why? Because I'm having trouble finding anyone who will damn well help me build it! I need designers! Artists! Builders! Excavators! Just- some help! I'm willing to pay!

My dream is to create a townsite that's a snowy get-away from everyone! Step away from the heat of the universe and enjoy a lovely, quaint Stone and Wood village! But a Lot and Settle in! It's cheap, and great! Weekly stocked food! Daily Grab Quests! Just a lot of group fun!

Competitions and events will certainly be planned, but right now, I just want some people to join in and create this wonderful place!

Radio me, or post here! I'll check!

2. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

I've got enough on my plate so I won't offer my aid, but I personally think we need more places not comprised of metal everywhere. I'm fond of wood and brick, and tend to use it in my own home on Alioth Prime.

3. Dreganius

Dreganius Dearly Departed

(( Astora ))

Statement: I find, wood and brick, to feel more homely, and more fitting, in a cold environment. I would much prefer, to see such architecture, over the common modern systems. With wooden homes, you can still have, heaters and other, high tech equipment. But the buildings themselves, do not need to be, made of the finest materials, in the galaxy.

4. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Clearly, sandstone is the most beautiful construction material. More people should realise this. - Skarti