1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hallo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dimmie, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Dimmie

Dimmie New Member

I'm Dimmie, otherwise known as Baileaf ingame (Woo my character woo). Anyway, bit new to Starbound RP, and I'm rather awkward. Which kinda sucks at times since I'd love to play more into Floran racism, the cannibalisim and other generally creepy stuff. At the moment I'm just taking baby steps, careful steps too. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable and I feel incredibly rusty when I RP! Not much to know, I come from World of Warcraft RP (Wyrmwrest Accord), RPU (Byond program), and Eternia (Another Byond RP game). SO been there and stuff. Anyway! Nice to meet all of you!

Edit:

I'm having fun other then the crashes, but honestly those are tolerable. Everyones so very frienndlly ahhh (I luv it)

2. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

Glad to see you're making the adjustments to the server! We're all mostly a friendly crowd here willing to help out a fellow roleplayer. Tread lightly though, because you're stepping through the doors of insanity into the world of madness called Antares.

Welcome, friend! If you ever have a question or need advice, feel free to PM me anytime!

3. Tallen

Tallen New Member

Attached Files:

4. Dimmie

Dimmie New Member

I have stared into the eyes of madness
    embraced the decadent arms of insanity
    and slept with the beast of incoherency

I SHALL LEAP FAITHFULLY INTO THE FIRES OF INSANITY, FUELED BY THE COALS OF MADNESS.

Also, very doge, much waow, such woof, waow.