1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Gundam Gungans

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by solaruin, Dec 3, 2015.

1. solaruin

solaruin New Member

Jar-jar steps up to the platform as it slowly extends his way. Bags of black exhaustion linger around his eyes as he gazes upon the robotic monstrosity known as the Gundam. He steps forward, onto the platform and to the mecha, while donning his helm. The Gundam absorbs the tall Gungan into its chest and erects a pair of white control sticks as he turns and leans back into the seat. Harnesses automatically fan out over his body to secure him inside the machine as it's chest closes. Displays light up the black inside the craft as lines of code sharply reflect on the glass of his helmet. He utters the words; his purpose, his calling, as the machine boots up. "Meesa gunna avenge you, anni."

2. The Grand Mugwump

I have a good feeling about where this story is going.

3. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

Man. I'm already interested to see just where the frick this would go. But I doubt it will.

4. Raideck

Raideck Member

Gundam_Exia_LOL.jpg

The first ever gundam reference on the forums and I see jar jar added to it. I hate you. :c

5. skeletor

skeletor Banned

if jarjar isn't piloting ball i will be very angry
    [​IMG]