1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

GTA Online: Other players?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Doc, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

So, anyone here who plays GTA Online knows that heists were recently added in a nice big update, and they're really fun... With competent people. As you can imagine, they get frustrating real quick when playing with randoms. Some of you may even know my pain. So my question is this: Does anyone here own GTA V on PS3, do you play Online, and if both of those are a yes, would you care to steal shit with me? It'd be nice to have a competent group instead of a load of randoms who keep messing up.

2. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

I have to wait for the PC release to play.

just one more month

3. Doc

Yeah, I bought it day of release on PS3 so I'm just playing it for now. Still, HEISTS MUST BE COMPLETED. But everyone online is incompetent and keep screwing up.

4. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

Time to dust off and probably threadjack this thread, since the PC release is just over the horizon - and that's what matters, right?
    I have a crew set up, and we need more people! Feel free to join if you play on consoles or other Rockstar games, the further we spread our wings, the merrier, right? Right.

5. Mazékial

Mazékial New Member

Ugh. I was very hyped and ready to say "I'd be delighted to run Heists with you!" until you said "3"

PS4 myself, and my PC is too incompetent to play anything in 3D. So, uh...yup.

6. Doc

Yeah, I'm just going for the PC release. Forsake the PS3!

7. Mazékial

Mazékial New Member

Oh. Ok. I'll just go back to wallowing in my pathetic console peasant corner...because I'm too poor to afford the parts to make a PC better than the PS4 I currently have...

Thanks, guys. I really love dwelling on this fact of mine. *sobs pathetically*

8. Doc

Honestly I don't blame you. Consoles are nice in their own regard. I just moved to PC for the convenience.