1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Not Approved Grimsly's App too become a Lore Writer.

Discussion in 'Other Questions' started by JackGrimsly, Jul 27, 2016.

1. JackGrimsly

JackGrimsly New Member

Forum Name: JackGrimsly

Reason for Applying:
    Wanting to Write Server Lore so that we can effectively hammer down how all the races, tech, weapons, and history gel together so everything can run like a well oiled machine.

Are you familiar with Starbound Lore?
    The canon lore, Yes Unfortunately.
    The Server Lore, Mostly and I'm very eager to have the gaps filled in.

Write a short (3-4 sentences) non-fiction style paragraph, preferably something starbound related.

On the note of the physiology of the Nova kids it can be said that they have much less in common with any of the other species that inhabit the universe and more in common with its Suns, Amoebas, and Jellyfish. That is not so say they are simple creatures, being made of Plasma rarely is, but they have distinct physical traits that probably do tie them to being a sub-species of whatever the Ancients were, and it would be easy to generalize this by saying " the ancients were related to the Novakids the same way Humans are related too Chimpanzees."

(I'd be happy to cook up another example if You like this is just the one I had floating around in my head since I'm writing a lore submission fore Novakids anyway.)