1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Greetings.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JakeR, Aug 28, 2015.

1. JakeR

JakeR New Member

Hey there, the name's Jake. Former soldier. They left me for dead. I ain't got much left but I know I'm not going back.

Occ: Thought I'd just get this out there even though I may not be accepted. feel free to delete this if that's the case. Personally I love roleplaying and I have quite a bit of experience from d&d. I haven't played very much Starbound multiplayer and thought I'd look for an RP server. Here I am. Rock me like a hurricane.

Character details--
    Name: Jake Samson
    Race: Human
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Traits: Hot-Headed, Honest, Trustworthy
    Flaws: Hates being told what to do unless he has respect in who's telling him

2. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

Welcome to Antares, hope you get accepted. Mind telling what military your character is/was apart of?

3. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

Turn back while you still can...

Jk, welcome!

4. JakeR

JakeR New Member

Being new, I do not really know the factions of the universe but from a quick search I'd say he was probably a part of the Imperial Remnants before deserting. I mean, If that's cool to say that I left something that I actually know nothing about.

5. CaptainBritton02

Generally there is the United Systems Armed Forces, consisting of the Army, Navy, and Marines. Along with the national defense and offense forces of countries on earth, if you're talking about the humans.

6. JakeR

JakeR New Member

Samson Isn't anything too special, but he's a good shot and a quick thinker so he'd probably end up in an infantry division, though draft. He did not join the army on his own accord. He was stranded after a failed mission and whoever was in command decided it was not worth the resources to send a rescue force. If the USAF would do something like that, then I'd say them. If not I'll just go with a unspecified army based in the UK

7. CaptainBritton02

Yeah recently a rogue task force of the USAF came into Antares, and centcom purposefully broke contact with the task force. It sounds like something that'd happen.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Welcome to Antares. You will fit in just fine, having read your bio blurb.
    Enjoy your stay.

9. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

Shame we never found them, I feel like Task Force 77 could've taught them some manners.

10. JakeR

JakeR New Member

Yeah we'll go with them then. Thank ye kindly.

11. JakeR

JakeR New Member

Okay! Application approved! Now it says all I need do is contact an admin for the ip... how would I go about this?

12. TrashHound

Just message Angre that you need the IP for the server. He should help you out. Good luck!