1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DarkChill, May 27, 2014.

1. DarkChill

DarkChill New Member

*The radio slowly buzzes on whilst sending a flurry of static throughout the traditional radio waves. There is a bit of shuffling and the sound of sparks being generated as impervium scrapes against aegisalt metal. A blade is quickly sheathed as heavy graves are heard hitting the floor of a ship before a Hylotl originating voice clears his throat. The radio mix is picked up and brought close to the scaled lips of the user for a clear message as he speaks.* "Greetings and salutations universe. It is a pleasure to meet all of you no matter your race or disposition and I hope we can get along without clashing blades. As you could probably tell from my mannerisms, I am indeed hylotl. To anyone who may have a problem with my racial standing, I ask that you do not voice your grossly uneducated assumptions." *The figure grunts as a chair bends slightly under the weight of the organism and his armor. He than begins to speak in a more relaxed manner.* "If I may be so curious and forward I would like to ask this. I ask that all within the power to do so to please bestow the coordinates of any public gathering places that keep an air of peace about them. Places that are not filled with such unsightly things such as violence or the like. I am in no way violent as the rest of my race is simply ask that you allow me a chance to prove so. I thank you all for your time and await such a message to come back to me. Good day to all of you." *The biological shuffles around a bit more before standing and cutting off his radio, once again pitting the radio waves in utter silence as is the norm.*

2. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

((FYI this might belong in another section of the forum, but aside from that...))

*Another radio tunes into the private frequency of (your characters name)'s radio. A deep steady Hylotl voice is heard.*

Salutations, my amphibious friend. I have searched the Sector for a place with the peace which you search for, but the Antares Sector is an unpredictable and dangerous place to live if you aren't careful. The locations with the most safety are usually the most militarized. I recommend you browse the StarNet in search of a settlement most befitting of you. Many military-oriented factions and corporations often make deals with colonies to protect them from harm. You should also consider your desired role in society. Based on your desire for peace and order, and the sound of your armor and weaponry, it would seem a security role would best suit you. If I am correct, perhaps you should offer to join a security or defense organization. There are many to consider, but my personal recommendation is the RA. I have been with hem for some time and they have been an excellent organization to work with. These are all things you must consider when finding a place to settle down.

I hope I have been of some service to you, brother.

#2 Toadkid1234, May 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
  3. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

((Moved to Other Roleplay. StarNet General is a Forum, afterall.))