1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JohnieG, Feb 19, 2014.

1. JohnieG

JohnieG New Member

Hey, Just thought I'd say Hi if I plan on joining the server.

My name is John. I'm 20 years old training at a Job Corps program for Business Technologies and planning for getting all my Microsoft certifications through certiport as well as getting my A+ and Strata Certs and go into Networking for advanced training.

I enjoy taking my free time and RPing, I've been RPing in WoW for a while now, about 5 years, but I don't enjoy the game anymore... it's not what I started with back around 2005.

I plan on playing a Glitch (I love Playable Robot characters). The main reason I enjoy plaing robots is the whole aspect as... as Legion said it best: "Does this unit have a soul?". I love playing out the internal struggle of self-aware AI robots trying to figure out if they truly have a soul, or if they are just monsters created for only one purpose. The Glitch could benefit greatly from this theory, and I plan on making it one of my character's primary aspects of RP.

If I had to choose a second race to play, maybe the Floran. IDK, they just seem cool. But while Floran look cool, Glitch have a better look when you think about the aspect of playing one... at least to me that is.

Anyways, if I get approved I hope to see you all ingame :)

2. Squiddles

Squiddles New Member

high five sir

one of us