1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Greetings.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Revenant, Jun 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Revenant

Revenant New Member

So you've come to read the introduction from the man from the dark ages, how excellent.

Hello there, I'm Revenant though I've gone by Advent MEC , Psycho Memester and The Machinist on steam previously. Truth be told, if it weren't for Garmfield I'd have probably never found this place at all and wouldn't be making this introduction. I would never have guessed before Garmfield introduced me to this place that Starbound had a roleplay community; I probably should have figured it out myself, considering the fact that I've seen people set up roleplay servers and modules on the Mount and Blade series of games but there you have it. Regardless of all that, here I am.

I come from the dark lands of Garry's Mod roleplay, a place where as of current stupidity reigns, the roleplay quality is abyssal and so much drama you could make a television show about it; all of this alongside so much more contributes to the death on roleplay on Garry's Mod and I've ridden this decline from 2012 on wards. It's rare to find a decent server where your character development and the stories surrounding them are stared at and basically pushed to the side by those that seek to shoot NPCs and act with such an edgy attitude you might as well be skinned alive. Oh yeah, the favoritism is still as high as you'd expect. Feel free to talk to me about it, I'm willing to share my tales of the roleplay war of 2552.

It wasn't until Garmfield messaged me when I was playing Starbound after having bought it early on and never really getting into it. With what he told me, this community is pretty much the promised land that I can actually get away from that literal trash and write up a good solid character which won't just be pushed to the side in the favor of shooting things in the masses. I can only hope that this place can provide the refuge I so desperately need.

Do feel free to add me on steam to talk about things; I'm a social person and I enjoy nothing more than a good ol' chat about things and give my opinion across. You can add me here; http://steamcommunity.com/id/ADVENTMEC/, just be sure to let me know that you're from here so I know that you're not just some stranger.

Other than that, I wish to meet you all very soon; that being on the forums, on steam or most importantly on the sever and I equally hope that we'll write a few good stories and make something that'll be glorious to behold.

rip and tear

2. Caws

Caws birb

you barbarian

welcome to antares, dear friend

3. Welcome to Antares

There is no leaving...

4. Marrowshock

Marrowshock Literal Fun Police

Welcome to Antares

5. rainy

rainy contains rain

hey everyone look its the skeleton hahahaha!!

6. Revenant

Revenant New Member

did you just call me a skeleTON!??!?!?

7. Krug

Krug New Member

Hey, it's my new favorite medieval demon

8. Revenant

Revenant New Member

Also a Captain in the skeleton army.
    The skeleton war rages on, lads.
    Enlist today.

9. Krug