1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Greetings assorted stereotypes!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Frith Ra, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Frith Ra

Frith Ra New Member

... Do not attempt to alter your viewscreen device!

Actually I'm just kidding around. >.>

Hello there! I'm Frith Ra. I just applied, and that's actually still pending so not sure if I should be posting here -yet- but it seems to be letting me so I figured "hey why not"? I've been a roleplayer for a long time across various games and recently I figured I'd take a crack at it with Starbound. Apparently this is the place to do it, since the server ranks #1 on the list I found.

Really hoping to get approved and see things for myself soon. Until then, see ya starside! :)

2. Grifter

Grifter New Member

Welcome Mortal, Muhah-*Cough, Wheeze*

Evil aside, Hi! If you have some EEeeeevil or Lawful or Both characters, Be sure to join my Rather Lawful Evil Character O'Lathapoh for some Lawful Evil Deeds!....and making people into food.

Ninja Edit: And of course we'd plan IC how'd they meet. (Cause I'm not a dumbo.)

3. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

GUYS

GUYS ITS WORKING

4. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

That's how I found this server, actually. It does work indeed.

5. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Ditto

Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay, and be sure to give Sen a hug, he totally wont stab you like the infested scum you are so that you die screaming. <3

6. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

*Cough* like what happened to petal *Cough*