1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Goodbye.mov

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Corvus, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Corvus

Corvus New Member

:Corvus:
    -The video starts up with a picture of an earth Raven, followed by the voice of Corvus-
    [​IMG]
    Kingdom: Animalia.
    Phylum: Cordata
    Class: Aves
    Family: Corvidae
    Genus: Corvus
    -The picture of the raven flashes away, and reveals Corvus, with deep bags under his eyes. He's shivering intensely, and is in front of a metal wall. He begins to speak-
    Well, some of my family would rather call me Vori Sunbird, but when I broke away from Avos, and the culture and religion of Kluex, I decided that I needed a new name. One that fit my focus on life rather than faith.
    I worked at a USCM Penal Colony as a janitor for a while after that. I made some good friends. However, I learned something while I was there. I have paranoid schizophrenia. Short after I was diagnosed, the prison fell due to rebellion, and I decided to leave.
    Then, I connected to Starnet. I followed it to Tallest Tree, where I was met with kindness, especially from Liligant.
    Underpass happened, after that. I was head of security, but then the entire thing was destroyed by a nearby moon, right after extensive conflict.
    Now, I'm supposed to live in Honeydew Prior, and I'm supposed to fight Draco Wintersun so he can't get...
    My legs.
    Terra's Eyes.
    Phoenix's something.
    Erik's something.
    But, I'm too weak. If I continue this battle, I'm going to die, and I want control over my life. If I don't do this now, I'll just shoot myself, leaving my body completely intact. So, I leave soon, to burn myself in an unknown lake of lava. I'm leaving all of my tracking and identification here, so don't bother trying to find me.
    -The video cuts to another section after Corvus turns off the camera with his hand.-
    However, before I go, I want to leave my last remarks.
    Terra, you always cared about me. When I was broken, and overly protective, and incredibly paranoid, you were there. You loved me at my worst in the same way you loved me at my best. Through the good times and the bad, you were always my best friend. I love you.
    -Corvus begins to cry, and is now speaking through tears-
    Lilligant, I'd like to thank you for the short amount of time I knew you. You were very hospitable.
    Lilin, you were my only friend at Prior. You always had my health and best interest in mind, and you were there the whole time when I was recovering from Draco. I hope you're alright. I promised that I wouldn't die, but that appears to be a promise I can't keep.
    Skarti, I'd like to thank you for trying to get me out of this. However, I need to do this.
    -Begins to cry even harder-
    Draco Wintersun, you're a fucking dishonorable douchebag and you should be the one committing suicide. Hopefully someone kills you, turns your body inside out and incinerates it entirely. Then, they should snort the ashes.
    Mosstress, I always kinda had a crush on you.
    -Corvus blushes slightly, despite sleep and medication deprivation-
    Iris, thanks for giving me peace in a chaotic world with your planet. I'm sorry that I couldn't stay longer.
    Goodbye, everyone. Thank you, those who made this more bearable, and brought me a degree of happiness.
    In the end, though, it seems as if the negative aspects of life have won for me. I'm sorry to let everyone down, because I know a lot of you believed in me.
    -Corvus tips his hat, and then the video ends-

#1 Corvus, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
  2. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

(( I think you meant Paranoid Schizophrenia ))

3. Corvus

Corvus New Member

(( Shit. Fixed.
    Apologies to anyone who's actually been diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia. :I ))

4. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

I think I met this guy at the Prior...

Poor guy...

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

5. Sen

Sen Guest

and nothing of value was lost

6. -Draco-
    Oh, so you're a wimp AND you resort to insults!
    Rot in hell, Corvus.

7. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Y-you Fool! What did I tell you?! You can't do this! You can't...

I feel I need to be alone for a while. - Skarti

8. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

llidan -

...What did I miss?

9. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

As far as I can recall he whooped your ass something fierce, so pipe down you cowardly son of a bitch.

You have my respects Corvus, I did everything I could for you.

10. Idenix

Idenix New Member

-Alexander Grant

I never personally knew you, but I thought your hat was cool so you have my respect good sir. *wipes tear*

11. November

November Previously Sermane
    Staff Member

I met this man a handful of times, and if I had known...I understand that a man's decisions are his own, but I'd die before saying we are better off without you. You fought the good fight, and I would stand with you shoulder to shoulder in the trenches. As the Director of Diplomacy for the PDF, I would raise a memorial for him. However, using what power I have isn't enough. It is February the sixteenth by Earth's calender, on this day for every year after it is Remembrance Day.

I will honour this man's death by recognizing his sacrifice, and also accept the cold reality that sometimes things are indeed impossible. Though today many remember Corvus, in the spirit of this solemn event I would like to mention another man.

I remember Monty, an energetic Apex that I grew up with. We pursued human history together, but I started looking in places the governing bodies would rather keep hidden. We used his house, and his terminal. A week went by and I didn't see him, and haven't since. I am sorry friend, I should have thought about the danger. Rest in peace Monty, you were a good friend.

To those that want to respect Corvus's life by recognizing the people that have sacrificed themselves for our own safety, please do so. I didn't know him very long, but he is not about to go out with a whimper.

-Sincerely,
    Red

12. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

((shaun))
    sorry i couldn't do anything
    sorry for what i said
    sorry

13. Narfball

Narfball narfball

(( Steven. ))
    what
    but..
    why?
    i thought we were gonna be friends and hang out..
    i'll miss you.
    where ever it is you go.

14. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Bird commitss ssuicide. Floran wonderss why video even sshow up in inbox.

-Crowliss

15. Corvus

Corvus New Member

-After quite a while, a new video is posted automatically. It seems as if it was recorded earlier-
    There are a few people who I know I'm going to forget when I stop taking my meds. I decided to create this automatic video to be posted at the same time, but the format might take a while to decode. Funnily, they're both human males.
    Shaun, thanks for teaching me that everyone is an orange.
    Joshua, you were always a dear friend, and I would gladly stand by you on the field. I'm sorry that I was weak, but I had to do this.

16. Serena's Pikachu

Serena's Pikachu New Member

Said from the one who attempts murder repeated times. Your pettiness become to a near intolerable level, if anyone should succumb to death it should be you. Simple and plain as it is, you should be the one to commit suicide. I'll see you in hell.

17. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

[As Erik] I've known Corvus. Or have I? He seemed to not take kindly to me but at least. At least I got to know a little bit about him before... well, all this bullshit.

18. -Draco-
    There is no hell. When you die, you rot in the ground and everyone forgets about you eventually. Everything becomes dust.

19. Corvus

Corvus New Member

:Stasia:
    You're contradicting yourself, dear.

20. -Draco-
    Maybe I meant hell metaphorically.
    Who're you to comment, anyway?