1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Good day

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Namae, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Namae

Namae New Member

Hey guys!

Thought I may as well say hey. I found this forum via google and am applying to play. Also wanted to ask if people could tell me how populated the servers are and such? So far quite impressed with what I've seen in terms of activity on the forums. :)

Cheers!

2. Spinach Pirate

Spinach Pirate The Adorable Spinach

WELCOME! The server is very populated, but it kinda depends on when you play, sometimes the player count drops down quite a lot, as people need to do stuff like work and things, but the max amount of players being 70 kinda shows that there are a lot on at once at times

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

What do you mean? Do you wish me a good day, or mean that it is a good day whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this day; or that it is a day to be good on?"

Welcome to the forums.

4. Namae

Namae New Member

Fair enough! I'm from New Zealand and it's one of the more usual greetings, so I assume it's one of the former-most, haha.

That's fantastic, thanks!