1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Good Day.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JacobKram, Apr 11, 2014.

1. JacobKram

JacobKram New Member

Let me introduce myself, I am Jacob Kram. Some know me as Jay Kram, Grimm, or Techno981. I do enjoy Role-Playing very much and have many years of experience (approximately five years or so of it). To clarify, this is a combination between Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Garry's Mod, and other games and Role-Playing game modes varying from Serious Half-Life 2 Role-Play to DarkRP and the like.

A list of my hobbies:
    • Amateur Coder
    • Video Games (PC, Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, Nintendo, Gameboy, DS, et cetera)
    • Working-Out
    • Role-Playing
    • Socializing with Friends
    • Listening to Music
    • Going to Concerts
    • Amateur Artist
    I have interests in learning to play guitar and have one, I have yet to learn any chords or anything on it and hope to soon replace a broken string on it.

I don't have a very busy life, although sometimes it can be hectic.

Other than that, I'm a pretty mellow person and I hope to soon be crowned prince of popularity here.
    Or at least gain some fans.

Just kidding.

It's nice to be apart of this community, I hope to be a valuable asset and enjoy my time spent here.
    Thank you.

Have a picture of a ball I made in my Video Game Design course a few years back!
    [​IMG]

2. SirFruitcakes

SirFruitcakes New Member

Welcome to the server Pal!

3. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

Ah. Video Game Design. Excellent. Going to College in October, myself, for that very same thing. Video Game Design Technologies. More focused on the visual and creative aspect than the programming, but that's kay. LOL. Trying to get into the field of Video Game Level Design, really.

But yeah. Saw you around the forums already. Welcome to the server!

4. JacobKram

JacobKram New Member

I was more into the programming than art during the time I was involved in the course, but we had to do art to get the grade so I did the best I could.

Good luck with your class, hope to see you a successful game designer in the future with your name broadcasted as the Michelangelo of our time. That way I can look at the name, nod and say to myself "I knew that guy. I knew someone famous."

"What am I doing with my life."

5. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

Y U GAIS NO FOLLOW PROCEDURE

[​IMG]

GOD

Also, welcome to the forums!

6. JacobKram

JacobKram New Member

Excuse me, friend?

Procedure?
    As in: a process or format I am required to follow in order to have a successful post on a forum?

I didn't realize their was one for the introduction thread.
    However, if you're simply pulling my chain, I commend you sir. You have successfully done so and we will all now proceed to have a hearty group laugh.

[​IMG]

7. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

Standard procedure involves posting gifs on introduction threads, WHICH THEY DIDN'T DOOOOOOOOO /salty

8. JacobKram

JacobKram New Member

[​IMG]

Oh you.

9. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

[​IMG]