1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Glitch Colony

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Arcullis, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Arcullis

Arcullis New Member

9f17c99ab2a54cdb7821d742e5bac782.png

Hey guys!

So I'm building a Glitch colony that is still hive-mind controlled. I'm still considering all the options when it comes to outsiders, but it will be made to where others who aren't Glitch can visit. What I'm offering right now is for any of you who have wanted to make a traditional Glitch, but didn't see where they could fit, a chance to build their own homes here. All the characters before the official opening would already be acquainted with each other- leading to a more believable environment.

As for the actual buildings, I went ahead and posted how the layouts will be. Both the ground and underground level are actually on the same layer ICly, but this way homes will not be in the way as people pass through. So the two doors are actually the same. It gives a much smoother sense of RP with fewer obstacles to jump. Hatches and such would be connected similarly. Really recommend getting the sit mod so that you can blink through walls, but I'll keep things platform accessible for convenience sake.

I am not going into colony lore at all right now, and if I could get some hands to pitch in I would in fact like to talk it over with the residents to make sure we all agree and are on the same page first. If you're interested, let me know! Thanks!