1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Give me your minds.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Liraxus, May 10, 2014.

1. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

All right, so I recently created a Glitch known as JVK-353, aka "Julius Von Kaiser, Serial No. 353". He is a hiveminded Glitch that has the directive to bring other Glitch back into the Hivemind, a scout of sorts.

I want to ask people if they would be interested in getting Hiveminded, as a Hivemind, you will lose your memory, but a back-up will be saved on JVK's ship, so your characters mind isn't completely lost. You will also have no choice but to follow your previous directive as a member of the Hivemind, or if you were never hiveminded, you will be given a directive, most likely from JVK. Does this mean you can't interact? No, not really. More or less, I would call your directive a "Forced day-job" or something, so that being hiveminded isn't a total blow.

If you are interested, or have a complaint, feel free to talk to me here or in a PM. :)

2. Dark Lord Stan

Dark Lord Stan The Recoloring Master

Hmmm...if I only had a Glitch character...I would so join this.

3. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

Could possibly hand Dynarion over to you. He hasn't seen much use since the whole evil glitch empire thang hasn't hosted any events yet.

4. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

Sound pretty cool, (I may have been trying to figure out a way to kill off Trixy, close enough!)

5. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

I might have a plot arc with Avi with dis guy :D

6. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

1:52.

7. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

I wasn't even thinking of Von Kaiser while making the name, his name references the famous Morrowind creepypasta, I just realized his name could represent the name Julius Von Kaiser, and I just think it fit.

Odd coincidences XD

8. Narfball

Narfball narfball

i will make a glitch for this i will be the ultimate loser

9. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Reviving this, seeing as how JVK is a bit less active, I'm gonna ask if anyone wanted to try anything with him soon?

10. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

You can pick up one of my Carter family glitches. But it should be like, right now.

11. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Saaaadly, no computer yet, I'm on a computer that doesn't even have steam on it, sooo sorry, maybe when my Alienware comes in.

Edit: Allow me to make clear I can only be on from 11:pM EST to whatever time I choose to fall asleep, so yeah.

12. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

Oh, *Welp* I'll only be able to get on at that time on fridays.
    Edit: Assuming you meant PM