1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Getting ride of excess RP characters.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Kumakin, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

I wanted to thin my characters out to maybe two instead of four. Since I'm getting a little more involved RP wise with outer characters.

So I have to people that I would be willing to sacrifice IC for some reason.

Moxxi Busuzima - USCM Psychiatrist affiliate

Possible reason for killing her. To piss of the USCM I guess would be a good reason, political show of strength, she smoked a lot, She used to party a lot and get pretty drugged up so maybe some kind of drug cartel killing her for money.

Kuma Humuhumunukunukuappua'a - Insane ex-mercenary nobody. Mainly just insults people on Starnet now as a hobby.

Possible reasons for killing. She is just fuggin plain creepy, acts like a Floran even though she is a hlylotl, has killed many people in the past so possible revenge/vengence scenario, She's a sloot that wants John penor.

Otherwise, I'll just delete them.

2. Roshadus

Roshadus New Member

Well I could have one of my character kill off the insane ex merc either if he was attacked or a bounty happend to appear on the list in LM. It would be Raylorn who would do the killing Roshadus is a goody two shoes.

3. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

Kuma would probably drink the punch because she is insane. Moxxi wouldn't though. xD

Unless it was forced on her. Or she was really drunk beforehand.

4. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Can one truly be forced if service to Kluex was divined?

5. Roshadus

Roshadus New Member

My offer still stands about the ex merc ha ha at least have fun with putting them out.

6. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

We can sacrifice Moxxi and Kuma can be killed. If you guys like I'll get mixxi all boozed up IC.. And Kuma can just be a dips hit and get herself killed.

7. Roshadus

Roshadus New Member

Well if ya need someone to kill kuma either get a bounty or come to the den and start shit ha ha

8. John_McFakename

John_McFakename New Member

Get drunk as either character at the Gaping Dragon when the Florans are awake.

9. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

Both are ded. Thnks to Raylorn and Meat-Biter and Blackrose!