1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Get bored, make thing.

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by Liraxus, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

For a while, I was hunting high and low for the sprites you see in Pokemon X/Y and Pokemon OR/AS when you use the PSS, y'know, those tiny little mugshots of the trainers? Yeah, well, finally found them, and decided to do a bit of editing and refurbishing, and who else but to use my little Sativa to create a nice template for Florans in this style.

I don't know if I'll do commissions or not for these, as I'm still getting the hang of spriting certain races, and I'm mostly comfortable with spriting Florans and Humans right now. If I do get better at this, then who knows, maybe I'll make one for a dollar each or something.

[​IMG]
    Apologies for the terrifying eyes, as I said, I'm trying to get used to this, and it's so hard making non-threatening Floran eyes with that kind of pixel quality.

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

every floran is threatening