1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Gauge of Interest...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GoneDark, Apr 8, 2015.

?

RP narrative adventure thread

Poll closed Apr 11, 2015.
  1. Sounds like a great idea!

80.0%
  2. Sounds like a terrible idea!

20.0%
  1. GoneDark

GoneDark Previously Darkwill

I really want to host an adventure a la narrative rp here on the forums. I may or may not be directly involved in the adventure, but I'll at least be host. If I am directly involved, I'll make a few of them based on my mains. Now for the part where you all come in... I need to see if this idea even interests anyone. So please, I need as much feedback as possible as to how good/bad you think this would be. I'll provide more info the more feedback this gets.

2. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

My question is: What kind of adventure will it be? What's the basis and outline? I'd love an adventure RP but we need more details than just "adventure." Not shooting your idea down, just wanting some elaboration before I hop on board with the idea.

3. GoneDark

GoneDark Previously Darkwill

Well, at this point I'm more gauging interest as the title says. If people like this format and find narrative a valid medium for rp, then I'll get something going and we'll go from there. :)