1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Futterroy's Log.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Shellton, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Shellton

Shellton New Member

*bzzt* *bzzt* Is this thing working?-- I think it is. Well, enough delay. Time to talk about my life. As the box-wearing crazy dude of the bar, I've been beaten up, called names, and hurt both physically and mentally. To fix this, I've been contacting a therapist. He said that it's because I lived in and trusted my box when my parents were gone that I wear it. I've decided that those days are over and that I need to take off the box. I will still play and have fun in Fort Boxtress, but it is not a necessary part of my life. I am slowly beginning to dislike boxed wine and juice boxes. I think I'm finally becoming normal! I mean, I have friends... I think. Maybe somebody will even /like like/ me! I guess I may be getting ahead of myself... Eh, what's wrong with high hopes? I guess a lot of things.... Anyways, that's my life as of right now!