1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

From the Mayor's Desk...

Discussion in 'Upside' started by Haplap, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

'From the Mayor's Desk' is a consolidation of Argus Hemstreet's various announcements and postings. This page will be updated with any writings from Mayor Hemstreet for your convenience.

Citizens and visitors of Upside,
    I regret having to leave our cozy town for such an extended period, but i'm happy to say that i've returned. This time, I plan to stay for good. In my absence, a wave of attacks, violence, and general unrest has washed over what used to be the quietest, most welcoming town in the sector. I can only blame myself for not being there to properly ensure the safety of those on Upside, and for that, I must apologise. But as I sit in my desk and draft this message, Upside is already suring up to become the safe and happy environment it was and wishes to be. Security will be improved without imposing on the atmosphere of the town. Upside is also expanding into the modern era with 'Hi-Rise'. Sleek but affordable apartments for the future, and more expansions are planned as well. So as I re-seat myself as Mayor, I say let's turn our eyes from the past and set them towards a more peaceful future. I hope to see you on Upside, friends.

~Argus Hemstreet

2. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Citizens and visitors of Upside,
    I'm proud to announce that our renovations on our new apartment complex, bar, and club have been completed. Just head to the east, past the town hall, and you'll stumble upon our new, state-of-the-art facilities. Unfortunately, due to lack of staff, the bar is closed for now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

~Argus Hemstreet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.