1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Toadkid1234, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Carroli Corporation has recently discovered after light scans that the containers deposited by 'Faversae' are under no circumstances to be opened. We picked up large amounts of microscopic apparatuses in suspension in the water, and considering recent reports they are presumed to be highly dangerous. If any suspicious or anomalous container is encountered, immediately close off the area (at minimum a 15 meter radius) until biohazard teams are sent in for extraction and cleanup. If said teams are not available, EMP via electrostatic discharge and any NNEMP device would be an acceptable temporary solution. Should there be a leak immediate quarantine is suggested. We will attempt to work with USCM and other colonial powers on the control of this possible threat.

If these are not complicit with local laws, do not break said local laws in order to fulfill our suggestions. Instead notify the presiding government or leadership upon an encounter.

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Pulsar-
    As an additional warning about faversae... she tried to kidnap me three times so far...

3. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Got it, I knew they were trouble. And Pulsar, just stick at Tetanus for now. She has a kill-on-sight order now. You should be safe. -Felith

4. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Pulsar-
    Alright.
    I were actually on tetanus, but the individual tricked me to get out and visit a strange facility... maze? Filled with traps. After some time she simply opened the doors and said I could leave...

5. GuardianPotato

I've never heard of such a place on Tetanus. And there is no way she could make such a place without us knowing. -Felith

6. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Pulse-
    I meant -outside- the planet

7. GuardianPotato

Ah, I see. -Felith